Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sun Tze WIP pt. 1

I'm getting pretty ambitious with this one... I've been wanting to try to do some graffiti on a brick wall with the airbrush for a while, and I saw this model and thought it was time to give it a shot. There's less space on the wall than I'd like, so it will probably get cut off, but I'm OK with that.



In the box art, his coat is some expensive looking material, but I'm planning on doing it as old, beat up leather. I also want to try to paint a Chinese dragon on his chest plate. Something like this:


Space is a little limited, and working in all that detail in such a small space seems like it would just get jumbled, so I'm thinking of some way to simplify it.

(I found this on Google images. I don't know who drew it, but credit to that person should they happen upon this blog!)

I'd also like to make the base kind of overgrown, lots of grass, weeds, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment