Thursday, July 31, 2014

Custodier Finished

Well, it was just officially accepted, so I can post final images now. After a couple tries at a 'Quarantine' sign, I decided against it. Not only did it feel distracting, but I figure the narrative elements can be read implicitly. Here it is, finished:







I am really pleased with the way everything on this one turned out - the worn leather jacket, the different colors of drab greys, the freehand on the tabard, the feel of the base (particularly the flowers), and the overall color scheme. I think it is time to move on to a different subject material, but I definitely plan to return to Infinity minis and graffiti themed bases: I love the potential for strong color schemes, and I really had a great time with the last two projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment